Thursday, 5 September 2013

Food Markets Of Nice, France


Today I got back from a week long holiday in Nice, France. After seven days of sunning, sight seeing and cocktailing, I think I'm finally drifting back down to Earth. I went with my BFF (cringe), Elinor (the 'El' from the previous post). We decided it would be fun to film our escapades and put them on YouTube. On the third day, we visited the Old Town markets, a personal highlight of the trip. The colours were so vibrant, and the atmosphere was amazing. Seeing all that fresh produce has definitely given me some interesting ideas to work with. If you're interested in checking out our little montage, and putting a voice to the face behind this vlog, feel free to check it out below. Or not. Links to previous and subsequent days are also around there too.




No comments:

Post a Comment